Requirements for inclusion on the AUA Certified Performance List
The goal of this list is to recognize those performances that have been run on USATF
certified courses and have followed the proper rules and procedures to ensure that
distance and time information for all competitors is accurate. If you have any
questions or would like to submit results from a race you direct, please contact Ed Parrot
at email@example.com. The basic requirements to be included on the list are:
- The race must be run on a USATF-certified course, or an officially surveyed track.
The race director must ensure that all competitors ran the full course as it was certified,
including enforcement of any course restrictions for all competitors.
- The race must be conducted with no pacers allowed for any competitors in the race.
- Stopped times must be recorded for all finishers
- At least 2 stopped times must be taken and recorded on the winner or on as many of the top finishers as possible
- Complete lap sheets must be kept for all participants if course was more than 2 laps/loops
- The AUA technical committee reserves the right to reject any result(s) whose validity is in doubt
Return to AUA Certified Performance List